Wednesday, June 27, 2007

She's home!!

Mom got home yesterday, around 5:30pm after a very long, HOT drive. Our car doesn't have air conditioning, and yesterday was one of the hottest days we've had in a while! One of her arms is sun burned from sitting in the same spot in the car!

Update on Gramma: She is still doing ok, but now she has pneumonia! When she was first admitted to the hospital on Monday she had fluid in her lungs, so that's what they figure it's from.

I have to run, but I'll hopefully do a longer post (with pictures!) soon.

Thanks again so much for all your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,
I'm so glad your mom is home now! I'll pray for your gramma! Pneumonia is not fun. :(
See you tonight?
-Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Mom made it home!! She must be tired from such a long drive!!
I'm glad that your Gramma is doing better, I'll continue to pray for her!!
I'll be lookin' forward with great excitement to that 'long post with pictures'!! :)
Missin' You Tons!!
Love Always,
~Elizabeth