Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Daddy

My Dad is THE BEST Dad in the whole world (and I'm sure every one of you would not agree, but I thought I'd say it anyway!!). Once my Mom asked me what kind of a guy I wanted to marry, and I said "Someone like Dad". Not necessarily the same personality, but the same character. My Dad is SO selfless - I see it every day, in so many ways. Whether at work or at home, when dealing with us kids or Mom, he is ALWAYS so selfless. I know of so many husbands who don't appreciate their wives - not my Dad. He loves my Mom so much, and we all know it. He is such a great example of what a Godly husband/father/man is.

I hope I marry a man just like my Daddy!!



Playing cribbage

Swingin' with the girls (Anja, Elsie, Grace & Emmy)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!

2 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

What a sweet post, Ali!
Happy Father's Day to Mr. Klahn! You are a wonderful father- your children are proof!!!
Missin you too, Aliisa!!!
Lots of Love and Hugs,
~Elizabeth

Sarah said...

Tell your dad, HAPPY LATE FATHERS DAY!! from the gumbies!!