Monday, June 25, 2007

Prayer Request

Please pray for my great-great-Gramma Syria (my Mom's great-Gramma). This morning we got a call saying that she had been taken to the Hospital, and it didn't look good. She's had a bad heart for about 35 years now, and I'm not sure if she had heart attack or what, but it doesn't look like she's going to make it. I guess her kidneys are starting to shut down too. The Dr.s aren't sure if she's got a couple hours, or a couple days, but either way it doesn't look like she's got very long.

Right now Mom is on her way up there (it's about 6 1/2 hours) with a friend. Please pray for safe travels for them, and that they can make it there in time. And for those of us here at home, as we hold down the fort here at the "home front".

I'll give an update as soon as I hear something . . . . . .
Aliisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ali, I'll be praying for you!! I hope your Mom makes it in time!!
Keep us posted.
Lots of Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your great-great-Grandma Ali! I'll also pray for your mom to have safe travels & that she'll get there in time! Also for the rest of you at home! Things like this are so hard on the whole family! I'll pray for God's grace to sustain you all during this time!

Love you Ali!

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Ali, I'm praying for your great-great-gramma. Is she saved? I'm praying that your mom makes it in time, safely! May God grant you all peace during this time!
Love, Allison

--aleks k. said...

Allison, We think that she is saved,but we aren't sure. We will update you when we fined out more!

Love,
~Aleks.M.~

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Thanks, you guys, so much for praying!!! It's been going pretty well at home, but we're all looking forward to Mom coming home!