Wednesday, August 15, 2007

INTRODUCING . . . . . . . . . . (drum roll, please!)

JACOB WILLIAM!!!!!!

He arrived at 3:21pm on August 15th, 2007 weighing 8lbs, 4oz and is 21 inches long. He has big feet, and long fingers!! He is sooo adorable!!!!



::before::

Aleks and Emmy waiting anxiously for the arrival of their first baby brother!!!

Our fabulous nurse - Lisa
The funny thing is, Lisa really wanted Jake to be born before her shift was done and he was born 10 minutes before she was done!!

Emmy and Dad - wait was hard!!

Mom and Mrs. Peterson chatting - the Petersons are down visiting, so Mrs. P and her two daughters got to come too!! It was a regular ol' party!

We played cards for a while
l-r: Corie, Emmy, Aleks and Sarah

Hmmm . . . . . . who knows what that picture is all about!!

This picture was taken about 5 MINUTES before he was born - epidurals are amazing!!!

::he's here!!!!!::

8lbs, 4oz

Whew - it's good to be on the other side of things!!

Awwww, he's sucking his thumb!!

His first bath

Here's the best part - we get to hold him!!!!

Corie

Sarah

Mrs. Peterson

Daddy

Me :)

The "three musketeers!!" - FINALLY another brother!!

Aleks

Emmy

Anja absolutely adores Jacob!! This is the first time she saw him, and right away she wanted to hold him!!

I don't have any pictures of the Grace and Elsie with Jacob - our camera battery died. But I'm sure there will be LOTS of baby pictures on here from now on!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! He is sooooooo cute!!! I'm sure your mom is very happy to be on this side of things now. She looks great! You all look so proud. :) It's so exciting! The picture of the 3 boys is great. The one of Jacob sucking his thumb reminds me a lot of Sarah...she does that all the time.

WELCOME JACOB!!! :)

Congratulations to all of you.
Love,
Allison
p.s. Thanks for the comment on my chatterbox letting us know!!!

JoyAnn said...

!!!!!!!!
How beautiful he is!
congratulations!
wow, have a wonderful time with the little one!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Jacob is adorable!!!! I'm so excited for you all that he's finally here!! Thanks for posting the announcement and all the pictures so that we can rejoice and praise the Lord with you!!! Jacob looks so cute in all the pictures! Your mom looks really good too! I can't wait to talk to you and congratulate you in person Ali! Congratulations big sister!!! :-)

Love,
Amy

The Ansons said...

Congratulations!!! Tell your parents we are so happy for them. Praise God for a safe delivery and a precious new life!
LA

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a adorable, precious baby!! He's such a handsome little man!! I love the pictures of you all holding him- so sweet!!
Love You!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to add, that picture of the three boys is so sweet!! I'm know they are excited to have a little brother!!
They might have a little wait though before he can play football with them!! :)

Brittney said...

congratulations!!!! He is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys. I can't quite imagine how euphoric it would be if my mom had another baby :). Big families are a blast, aren't they?! :)

Anonymous said...

HE is sooooo cute! El says Hi. Love Emalee Klockow

Anonymous said...

Does it seem real yet? I mean, like, that he's actually here! It took a few days for it to set in with me when Sarah was born that she was here.
Babies are sooooooooo fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful baby! God is so good!

mama2drama said...

I found your blog through Ashleigh, and am glad I did! I'll have to check back and see how your little brother changes! Congratulations! I am the big sister of 8 little brothers and sisters and now mom of 4 girls! How fun! Take a look at my blog if you get a chance nolanites.blogspot.com

Ashleigh Baker said...

Congrats!! What a precious family!

It's so great to get back in touch with you, Aliisa! That KD recipe was FOREVER ago, wasn't it? But you were so sweet that I couldnt' forget you... I've often wondered what happend to ya. :)

Morgan said...

Congratulations!!! Jacob is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali! He is soooooo cute!! Congrats!!! I don't know if I even knew your mom was expecting...
I'm sure you're all really busy with a new baby around, but I was just wondering what happened with the auditions and everything. I hope y'all got a part!
Have a great week!
Love,
Briana