Friday, August 3, 2007

::DANCING!!!::

Here are some dancing pictures!!! We spent the majority of the time in the Plus hall, since everyone either knew Plus, or were learning Plus. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!

*Allemande Left*

*Lines go forward and back*

*All four ladies chain across*

*Centers square through four, outsides partner trade*

*Circle left*

*Two of our favorite callers: Bob Asp & his wife Cinda, and Curt Braffet*

*Opposite square!! - sides square through four*

*Promenade*

*Square through four*

*Courtesy turn*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh- seeing those pictures brings back SO many memories of last year!!! Although you all look a LOT smoother then I was- just how many squares did I mess up??? :( Did Noah and Ike try out calling again this year?? They did really good last year!!
Oh- what special memories I have!!
Miss You, Ali!!

--aleks k. said...

Convention was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a BLast!. But when they did the opposite square I couldn't steel in so that wasn't very cool. Sometime I wouldn't want dance (which is really weird) but my feet would hurt and get really tired and I would want stop. And at first they didn't have any water fountains and stuff so I got Really thersty then they finally had some.

Well,GTG.

Love Aleks

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Actually, Ike didn't call this year (they didn't have an "amateur caller" time) but one of Illinois' main callers Mark Hall (he was in WI last year - not sure if you remember him! He was in the youth hall) wasn't able to come for some reason, so Noah took his place. He ended up calling several times. He's getting really good!

Oh, I don't think you messed up that many squares - IF any!!