Saturday, July 14, 2007

Game Night

On Wednesday we were invited over to our friends' house for a game night. It was LOTS of fun, and here are some pictures.

::VOLLEYBALL::

Me (trying VERY hard to make sure the ball goes over the net!), Steven, Maria and Tara

NOOOO!!! (a couple of us have our head in our hands, as the other team gets yet ANOTHER point!)

Girls (and a guy) against Boys

Serve it up good!
Maria, Steven, Me, Tara, Libby, Abby and Dana

The guys: Joe, Tom, Alex (on the ground!) Zack, Caleb and Noah

The Girls w/ a guy: Libby, Dana, Abby, Aleks, Tara, me and Steven

We also played some Football before it got too dark to see. It was lots of fun, and the teams were pretty even (I think we lost by 1 touchdown)

After going inside there we played lots of Ping-Pong, Foosball, Pool, Sequence and Sheepshead.

::PING-PONG::

Christina and Carey

Erin and Sammy

Aleks and Abby

Libby and Hannah

::POOL::

Hannah, Laura, Allison, Marissa and Libby

Me and Dana played Pool against . . . . . .

Emily and Tara

Breaking up the balls

Concentrating on a shot

We stayed until 12:30AM!!! No one got much sleep that night!!

Thanks to Amy for the pictures!! They are GREAT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That game night really was alot of fun! :-) Glad you enjoyed the pictures! Hope to see you soon!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Oh........looks like SO much fun!!! I am terrible at pool!!
Love the pictures of you playing volleyball- 'specially the first one. I love the determined look on your face!!! And I also LOVE the picture of you with Dana- you look so cute and sweet (as always!!)!!
Missin' You Tons and Tons!!
Love Always,
Elizabeth
P.S. Thanks for the post!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!
That game night was fun! (except for Volleyball, because I'm no good at it! lol) I missed you on Thursday cuz I couldn't come!
Later!
Allison

--aleks k. said...

The game night was really fun! I played pool once with Carey but we lost really bad. I did really bad. GTG.

Love Aleks
P.S. I was going to post about it but I didn't(sorry:()

Ike said...

Hey, Great selections Ali!! Great pictures Amy!! The game night was fun except for pool, as I didn't get a ball in both games I played. Good thing I had a good partner who won both games against good players!!

Sarah said...

I love the pictures, I wish we could have come, oh, well, I'm glad you guys had fun!! Sarah