Monday, May 7, 2007

It's a . . . . . . .


BOY!!!!!!!

Yes, it is for sure, my Mom is having a boy!! Last week she had an ultra-sound, and the Dr. confirmed it!! We are all SO excited, and are now having loads of fun thinking of different boys names (and welcome any suggestions!!). We did have a name picked out, but now that we are actually going to use it, we aren't so sure we like it all that much. *smile*

For those of you who don't know much about our family, the reason we are so thrilled that we are having a boy is because out of 8 children, only 2 are boys, the youngest being 15 years old! The last five children have all been girls. So we are all thrilled to death with the thought of FINALLY having a boy!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you are having a boy. I am so happy for you. :)


~Abigail~

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That is soooooooo exciting!!! I was going to suggest one of my favorite names, but then I realized that Ike is really Isaac. lol Yeah, that's one of my favorites. lol You could do Jason, or Jordan, or Noah, or Calvin. Those are cool names. :) (IMO) lol
Later~

~AliisaJoy~ said...

That's funny, Allison!! Last night we were talking about boys names, and Ike said "I like Jacob", and Mom said "why? Because you want to do Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?". And Ike said "We don't have an Isaac"!!

Anonymous said...

That is sssooo cool!!!I like Joshua,Jon,Don.Thoes are my favorite's *hint* Elorine

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Well, Ali, I already made a suggestion......:)
I am so excited for you and your family!! Ike and Zack must be simply overjoyed!! :)
Love You Lots,
~Elizabeth

micah noel said...

You sound so excited. :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

LOL Ali!

Ike said...

In my defense, It was really LATE & I was tired.

Brittney said...

Awww, congratulations!!!! When is the little man due to arrive? That's so exciting :). I'm looking forward to my second nephew in June. I LOVE boys :D (girls too... LOL)

Suggestions? the name Asher comes to mind... One of my favorite boy names ;) (The other "A" favorite boy names is going to my nephew so I can't suggest that one :))