Monday, March 5, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Zachary Eugene Klahn

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, ZACK!!!!!

We love you!!

Here are some interesting facts about Zack:

*He broke his collar bone when he was born

*He is only10 months younger than his older brother (from now until the end of April, we have two 15-year olds!)

*He doesn't drink milk (as a baby, he was lactose-intolerant and had several ear infections) but does eat other dairy

*He was the "baby" of the family for 6 years

*He had trouble learning to read, but now loves to!

*He's had braces for over 2 years, and hasn't complained!

*He snores (coming from his room-mate!)

*He's a great goalie in Foosball

*He loves playing with his little sisters (especially the babies!)

*He enjoys square dancing and round dancing

*He loves the Lord, and desires to become a missionary - pilot when he gets older

4 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Hey! Happy Birthday Zack!!
I seem to remember both him and his roomate snoring on the couch, but it could just be my memory. :)
Ali, I got your package on Thursday- I LOVE it!! Thanks SOO much!
Oh, I miss you SO bad!! :(
Love Ya!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Aliisa, do you happen to know the company and the # of the pattern you used for the skirt two posts back?
Thank you!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Bryant,

Actually, I got a copy of the pattern from the friend. The pattern (I think) was Simplicity, but is discontinued. If you want a copy of the pattern, I sent one to Elizabeth, so maybe she could copy hers for you??

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Elizabeth,

So glad you liked your gift! I feel bad it took me so long to get it to you. Was Esther able to understand the skirt instructions?

I mentioned your comment to Ike about the "roommate snoring as well". He was leery!!

Love you!