Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I'm flying down to Kansas to visit my dear friend Elizabeth and her family. I bought my ticket 6 weeks ago, and it's finally here! I'm SOOOO excited! Elizabeth was here in October, but her visit was much too short. [smile] The last (actually, it was the first, too!) time I went to Kansas was last October - it's been waaaay too long!

I made this calendar to help me count down the days!

I'd like to ask you all for prayer, as this is my first time flying and I'm pretty nervous about it!! Although my parents and brothers have reassured me there's nothing to worry about!

So, I'm probably not going to be posting for a while, but once I'm back I'll hopefully have one with lots of pictures!

5 comments:

B(ELLS) 4 Jesus said...

Hey, I'll for sure keep you in my prayers. I would probably be a little nervous too. Have a wonderful time and I look forward to seeing all the pics!
Em

Anonymous said...

Oh Ali--- I am SOOO excited!! I can't believe today is the day!! :) Yeah!!
I'll be praying for you to have a safe and peaceful flight- flying comercially would be a little nerve-racking for me, and I've flown in a small plane before, so I can't imagine how nervous you must be to be flying for the very first time!! But it's great though- the view from the air is amazing!!!
Only 6 more hours 'til we leave to come and get you!! Can't wait, can't wait!!
See You Soon!!
Love Ya!
~Elizabeth

Unknown said...

how fun! You better post lots of pictures. And you know I'm still waiting for pictures from your graduation. :)
Lydee

Morgan said...

Oh, I am so excited for you!!!!! :) I bet you will all have a blast! I will be praying for your flight, Aliisa! I remember the first time I flew, it was kinda scarey, but now I have flown several times, and it is not bad at all. :) I will be praying for traveling mercies, and I can't wait to see some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's really exciting. I hope you had a lot of fun. :)

Happy (late) birthday!!!

Love,
Allison