Sunday, February 4, 2007

New blog!!

Our family has a new blog! My Mom actually set it up several months ago, but never posted anything. I am going to be responsible for keeping it up to date, so forgive me if this blog is ever neglected (which I hope won't happen!).

To view the new blog, click here.

And like I said on the other blog, my sister Grace and I are going to be gone for a little over a week spending time with our Grandparents in Northern Wisconsin (brrrr, it'll be cold!!). So I won't be blogging on here for a while, but hope to have plenty of pictures to share when I get back!!

~Aliisa~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now I'll have two places to see pictures!! :) How exciting!!
Miss You, Ali!!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aliisa!
This morning I used the apple cider vinegar rinse, and I shampooed my scalp (I never use shampoo on the rest of my hair, unless I've been to a campfire), then I used a little conditioner, and rinsed with the cider vinegar, then ran the cold water for a minute to rinse any conditioner left. I just sniffed my hair, and it doesn't smell bad! :-) I was a little worried this morning, but it doesn't! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun with apples to apples! (on the family blog) You should change the setting to let "other"/anon. people comment. :)