Thursday, December 21, 2006

Trying 'em on for size?

I'm sure most of you girls out there can relate to this; visiting relatives and then they ask "the" question: "Got a boyfriend yet?".

Well, last year we were visiting with my great-grandparents when my Grampa asked me "So, ya got a boyfriend yet?". I said "No". My Mom said "She's too young to get married". Grampa said "Well, I wasn't talking marriage", to which Mom replied "Oh, just trying 'em on for size, huh?". My Grampa said "Hmm, I never thought of it like that before!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? No pictures?!?! Come on, Ali!!! :)
I just have to laugh every time I hear that......your Mom has such a quick humor, but she is so good at making some point at the same time as she sas something funny, and it is always really good!
Miss You!
~Lizzie

Morgan said...

Very funny answer to give, and a good one, too! :)