Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quick update

I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've blogged! Lately we've been busy with school, play practice, and everyday life!!

The most exciting news is that my friend from Kansas, Elizabeth, is coming for a visit!! She is coming on Thursday and staying till Sunday. I am SOOOO excited and can't wait! The last time I saw her was last October!

On Thursday those who were learning how to square dance graduated, so now my sister Emmy is officially a square-dancer!! She is very excited. She actually went to her first square dance last Friday and had a BLAST!

Our play performances are quickly approaching - about 2 1/2 weeks until our first performance! The time has gone by SO quickly. I'm getting scared that I'll forget my lines - I have them down good until I get on stage and then can't remember them! But the more I practice them the easier it'll be to remember them.

Love,
Aliisa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!!
I am thrilled out of this world to come visit you!!! I am so totally excited!!!
Oh- Congratulations to Emmy on becoming a square dancer!! She started learning after I did and she's already graduated!! Surprise, surprise!!!
I can't wait to see you!!! And very soon I'll get to hold that precious little brother of yours!! He's going to be the same age as Anja was was I first saw her- that is so funny!!
See You SOON!!
Love You!!
~Elizabeth
(O these next few days are going to drag.....)

--aleks k. said...

Hey Ali,

Wiks I forgot the plays are coming up so quickly!! I'm scard I'll forget my lines just when it is about to happen. I hope not though.

Yeah, Well,
Gotta Run,
Love,
ALeks

--aleks k. said...

Hey Ali,

Wiks I forgot the plays are coming up so quickly!! I'm scard I'll forget my lines just when it is about to happen. I hope not though.

Yeah, Well,
Gotta Run,
Love,
ALeks

--aleks k. said...

OOps I didn't meen to do it two times. didn't meen to.

Love,
Aleks

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Elizabeth!!! I wish I could have gone on Thursday, it's exciting that Elizabeth (my sis) and Emmy can both dance now! It's too bad we couldn't go on Friday.
I'm sure you will all do *great* in your play!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Aliisa!
It's so special that Elizabeth is coming to visit! I'm sure you two will have a great time together.
I have always wanted to be in a play, but I know I would be scaired to death that I would forget my lines! :-) That kind of thing makes me very nervous...:-)