Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cutie Pie!!

My baby sister is the cutest baby in the world!! She definitely does not lack attention - we can hardly walk past her without giving her a kiss and squeeze. Here are some more recent pictures of her:

She's such a charmer, just look at that smile!

What a mouth! A "dentists dream"
(Elizabeth, hers may actually get bigger than mine - poor girl!)

Such a happy baby!

The little girls put Anja in their dolls playpen and push her around. She absolutely loves it!!

4 comments:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Awwww.........she is such a CUTIE!!! What a adorable little sweet-heart!!! I'm so jealous, Ali!!! :)
Missin' You Tons!!!
~Elizabeth

Goldfish said...

What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

She *is* adorable Ali. :)
What you said about her grin is sooooooooo funny :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie-pie!
About the template, how did I learn? Just one word...practice!
:-) There's a handy-dandy little button underneath the HTML code (on the "Edit HTML tab) that says "Preview" on it. I just checked my template numerous times after the changes I made before I saved it. One little hint: to get the flower pic on my template, I loaded it onto a post and clicked the "Edit HTML" tab, above the post, next to the "Compose" tab. Then if you look at the HTML code for the pic, you'll see it has two "addresses" (http/:....) for the picture. You must pick the 2ND one! :-) Otherwise, the pic won't show up when you put it in your template! :-)