Sunday, July 16, 2006

First one!!

Well, here's my first post on blogger! I have a blog on a different website, but it's really hard to put pictures up on it, so I thought I'd give blogger.com a try! My first posts will probably be pretty sporatic, as we are going out of town on Tuesday. But I'll do my best!

This picture is of the cutest baby in the WORLD!! (from my pointof view, anyways! It is my littlest sister, Anja, at 4 1/2 weeks old. Hard to believe so much time has gone by already since she was born!!

Like I mentioned above, we're going out of town this week. Actually, Mom, Dad and the 6 youngest kids are leaving early tomorrow morning and going up to Northern Michigan to where our great-Grandparents have a camp on a lake (about 7 hours away). Ike and I are staying behind because I have piano lessons on Monday, and Ike is going to work Monday morning and evening, and Tuesday morning for Dad. Then Ike and I are going up North on Tuesday after he's done with work in the morning. Then Dad will take the car and come back home Tuesday night. The rest of us are staying up there until Saturday morning, when we'll be leaving early and meeting Dad in Green Bay. His 20th class reunion is going to be held at an amusement park, so we'll be meeting him there.

So today we'll be busy packing. The boys, Aleks and I have plus lessons (a harder level of square dancing than we already know) for 2 hours, so we'll be busy today!! It is really hot, too. It's 90 degrees right now, and it's supposed to get to 95 or 100!! We have a window air-conditioner in the living room, and we shut the doors so it's blocked off from the rest of the house and stays nice and cool in here! We'll probably be in here as much as possible.

Well, that's all for now! I may have time to post a little tomorrow, but don't count on it!

God Bless,
Aliisa

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you have a good trip. Your little sis is soooo cute! How sweet. I love babies!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Hey Aliisa!!!!! Your new blog looks great!!! I LOVE it!!! :) I hope everything goes better for you on blogger then it has for me!!! :)
Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks, can you believe we're actually going to get to meet at LAST!?!?!?!?!? :) I am so excited!!!! :)
The pictures of Anja is SO sweet- your sis is too cute!!! :)
Have I good trip up to Michigan!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!!! :)
Love Always,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali!
aww, that picture of Anja is soooooo cute! She is just adorable! :)
I've been visiting yours and Alek's homeschoolblogger sites since Amy found them as she was searching for something online. Well, ttyl~
Allison :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali!

I went to the homeschool blog site...it's been SO long! And I saw you have moved! :)

Cute site! Is it easier to upload pictures on this one? My brother and his wife use this for blogging.

Well-take care-hello to your family! PTL Anja is doing better!!

Love,
Mrs. G.